Hi Europe is operated by a business or businesses owned by Informa PLC and all copyright resides with them. Informa PLC's registered office is 5 Howick Place, London SW1P 1WG. Registered in England and Wales. Number 8860726.
Capture more leads
As part of the stand contract, exhibitors have a software package that gives them total control over their onsite sales lead management process. The Visitor Lead Capture starter pack includes:
- Access to the online Visit Connect Portal, allowing exhibitors to have full access to the data of every attendee they scan at Hi Europe & Ni 2018
- 3 licenses for mobile app-based scanners
- Capture leads in real time in the palm of your hand
- Set questions & targets
- Make notes
- Follow up easily and efficiently on all of your conversations
- Assess your return on investment from exhibiting
The pack will allow exhibitors to access their Visitor Lead Capture data in real time throughout Hi Europe & Ni 2018. More app licences or handheld scanners can be ordered via the dedicated order form on the Exhibitor Manual.
While it is part of the stand package, it’s important that exhibitors activate their account, as they otherwise won’t be able to use the tool.
Network at Hi Europe & Ni
Capture your leads
Grow your business
About Visit Connect
With the tool you can verify, rate, prioritise, monitor and respond to leads immediately. You can assess the event as it unfolds and measure performance against your targets.
The app* (available on iOS and Android) allows you to scan a visitor badge, retrieve contact data, add notes, answer pre-set question, set follow-up instructions, add voice memos, photos and contact the lead directly from your mobile device or via the downloadable report.
The Visit Connect online portal gives you a complete overview of all devices activated for the event. This portal gives real-time information* on the performance of your onsite sales team and allows you to respond to leads remotely. The portal will stay active after the event, allowing you to download all collected data for efficient post-show follow-up.
* Handheld scanners are available on request to exhibitors not wishing to use their mobile devices. Please note: when using a handheld scanner, features are limited and exhibitors will need to return their scanner to the Visit™ by GES exhibitor service desk after each show day to allow their scanned data to be uploaded.