Welcome to Fi Africa, the leading food and beverage exhibition in Africa launching in 2020 as part of Africa Food Manufacturing. Tap into Egypt’s fast-growing market at our dedicated show serving the entire food and beverage manufacturing supply chain.
The combined events offer a one-stop sourcing platform for the latest and most innovative packaging, processing, ingredients and logistics solutions from Egypt, the North and Central Africa region, and around the world.
Fi Africa is the newest addition to the Fi Global portfolio and Africa’s leading food and beverage exhibition, showcasing the latest packaging, processing, ingredients and logistics solutions from around the world. Co-located alongside Africa Food Manufacturing, Fi Africa is launching in 2020 in response to strong industry demand for a dedicated ingredients event serving the MENA region.
Africa Food Manufacturing
Africa Food Manufacturing is the leading trade fair in Egypt. Held annually in Cairo, Africa Food Manufacturing gathers a diverse visitor profile from across the ingredients and packaging and processing technology spectrum. The 2018 edition of Africa Food Manufacturing welcomed 4,300 visitors from 40 countries, including top buyers from multinationals such as Nestle, Mars, Coca-Cola, Unilever, L’Oreal, Heinz, Corona, and many more. Africa Food Manufacturing will be holding its 9th edition in 2020.
200+ exhibiting companies
8,000+ industry participants
Benefit from 3 shows in 1 location
40+ countries represented
Why Fi Africa?
- Meet 8,000+ industry colleagues from 40+ countries.
- Join 200+ exhibiting companies and showcase the latest and most innovative solutions.
- Egypt is the most populous country in the Arab world with 97 million inhabitants.
- Egypt’s thriving processed food industry is attracting investment from major multinationals such as Nestle and Kraft.
- Network with a diverse visitor profile from across the ingredients and packaging and processing technology spectrum, including food and beverage manufacturing businesses, researchers, trade chancellors, and more.
Egypt International Exhibition Centre, Cairo
Sunday, 7 April 2019
10:00 - 18:00
Monday, 8 April 2019
10:00 - 18:00
Tuesday, 9 April 2019
10:00 - 18:00
This exhibition represents a great opportunity for the food industry and food manufacturing companies in Africa as it includes high quality exhibits ... It contributes to enabling buyers, sellers and investors to enter into trade deals that contribute to increase of trade exchange between the African countries, the exhibition helps in exchanging experiences and transferring of modern technologies to industry in African countries.
Tarek Kabil, Minister of Trade and Industry of Egypt