Fi India & Hi return to Mumbai
After a successful edition 2016 in New Delhi, Fi India & Hi India returns to Mumbai. The 12th edition brings you over 60 independent new exhibitors. The number of new exhibitors is even larger if we include the participants in overseas pavilions. This means that at Fi India & Hi you will find new food-, functional- and nutraceutical ingredients.
Fi India & Hi 2017 offers you opportunities to grow your business. We support you with matchmaking services, onsite supplier finder desks and the mobile app. At this year's event, you can attend seminars that provide you the latest updates on trends in food & beverage manufacturing and food processing.
Bombay Exhibition Centre
Western Express Highway,
NSE Estate, Goregaon East, Mumbai - 400063
Landmark: Opposite Mahanand Dairy
- Thursday 09 November
10:00 - 18:00
- Friday 10 November
10:00 - 18:00
- Saturday 11 November
10:00 - 17:00
- The Indian F&B retail market is expected to reach $ 915 billion by 2020.
- Dairy, beverages, bread & cereals, snacks and health are the fastest growing segments.
- The market for soft & alcoholic drinks is growing with 14% CAGR.
- Food processing industry is one of the largest industries in India is expected to reach a value of $ 482 billion by 2020.
- The Indian government will create a Dairy Processing and Infrastructure Development Fund worth US$1.2bn. Additionally, 21 mega food parks are constructed across the country.
- The food processing sector in India received US$ 7.47 billion of Foreign Direct Investment (FDI) April 2000 - December 2016.
- The Confederation of Indian Industry estimates that the food processing sectors could attract up to $ 33 billion of investment over the next 10 years.
Online registration is closed
You can still register free of charge, at the event.
Please join us 9 - 11 November, Mumbai, India
Discover all the on-site features and educational opportunities at this year’s show.