Fi India & Hi is coming to Delhi-NCR
After a successful edition 2017 in Mumbai, Fi India & Hi India is coming to Delhi-NCR. Fi India & Hi is the only B2B event in the Indian sub-continent for the food and health ingredients, processing and packaging industry. The event offers you the opportunity to:
- Source the latest and most innovative ingredients which have been directly discovered in the heart of India
- Grow your business in one of the fastest growing markets with a large appetite for food, health and functional ingredients
- Nurture your business relationships by meeting with the most important ingredients suppliers and buyers in the region
India Expo Centre Greater Noida Delhi-NCR, India
- Thursday 30 August
10:00 - 18:00
- Friday 31 August
10:00 - 18:00
- Saturday 1 September
10:00 - 17:00
- The Indian F&B retail market is expected to reach $ 915 billion by 2020.
- Dairy, beverages, bread & cereals, snacks and health are the fastest growing segments.
- The market for soft & alcoholic drinks is growing with 14% CAGR.
- Food processing industry is one of the largest industries in India is expected to reach a value of $ 482 billion by 2020.
- The Indian government will create a Dairy Processing and Infrastructure Development Fund worth US$1.2bn. Additionally, 21 mega food parks are constructed across the country.
- The food processing sector in India received US$ 7.47 billion of Foreign Direct Investment (FDI) April 2000 - December 2016.
- The Confederation of Indian Industry estimates that the food processing sectors could attract up to $ 33 billion of investment over the next 10 years.
Propak India is the ideal platform to connect at every level of the rapidly expanding processing and packaging industry value chains, ProPak India is aimed at the manufacturing industry for whom packaging is an integral growth driver.