Meet your future business partners
Hi Europe & Ni is the leading global event for health, natural nutrition and wellness ingredients.
This must-attend event showcases ingredients and solutions for food and drink formulation, dietary supplements, nutraceuticals, personal care products and more.
Healthy Finished Products
New Exhibitor Pavilion
GOED Omega-3 Pavilion
Health ingredients Europe
The general section of Hi Europe connects industry professionals responsible for developing healthy, nutritional and wellness products with health ingredients suppliers from across the supplements, nutraceuticals, functional food and beverage manufacturing markets.
- Chronic or age-related diseases drive the demand for ingredients that add a specific added value to finished food and beverage products
- Over 300 exhibitors can offer products that meet these health demands
- 55% of registrations from 2016 state they are attending to source healthy ingredients
Healthy Finished Products Expo
NEW for 2018
Our newly introduced “Healthy Finished Products Expo” is a platform to source or showcase high quality healthy finished products that enhance health and wellness.
This new pavilion brand will offer visitors a platform to source products that help improve physical and mental health and wellbeing, such as energy and sports drinks, meal replacement, nutritional or dietary supplements as well as natural and organic food.
The Expo FoodTec Pavilion is your one-stop shop to source solutions for ingredient packaging, machinery, processing equipment, R&D and consultancy services, contract services, and safety & hygiene.
- 25% of visitors are ingredient manufacturers looking for your solutions
- Over 1,500 of our registrations identified their purpose as 'finding processing & safety service providers'
- Special focus on high-tech ingredient packaging and processing platforms
The Ni brand caters to suppliers of ingredients and extracts that are derived from natural sources and are minimally processed, ranging from beetroots and carrots for colour, grapes and chillies for flavour, essential oils for aroma, honey for sweetness and rosemary extract (a natural antioxidant) to preserve food.
- Prime area for innovation, with new ‘superfoods’, beverages and ingredients. Further growth of more than €63bn is expected by 2020
- Visitors to our last edition were most interested in sourcing natural ingredients/herbal extracts more than any other ingredient
- Key topics this year are natural extracts and clean label
New Exhibitor Pavilion
Dedicated to first-time exhibitors, the New Exhibitor Pavilion will allow you to target professionals looking for new or innovative ingredients, raw materials and services for the F&B industry
Over 60% of visitors' key objective at the show is to meet new suppliers, making the New Exhibitor Pavilion an ideal platform for newcomers.
With the demand for organic food booming in Europe, it can be a struggle to find the right ingredients and raw material suppliers. The Organic Pavilion will allow certified organic suppliers with a clear and distinguished proposition to showcase their certified ingredients to the F&B and nutrition industry.
- Germany is Europe’s largest market for organic food and drink products
- High demand for transparency, more visible food footprints, and ethically-driven organic brands
- 51% of German consumers say they would like to see a wider variety of ethical sweets, such as organic chocolate
The Free-From Pavilion connects F&B professionals seeking to develop healthy alternatives tackling food intolerances and diseases that are becoming ever-more present across the globe.
To meet the demands of food and beverage manufactures seeking such ingredients, Hi Europe & Ni has launched the Free-From Pavilion allowing you to showcase:
- Non-dairy milks and related products, including oat milk, coconut milk, rice milk, soy milk, hemp milk, hazelnut milk
- Non-wheat based grains and flours, such as amaranth, almond, arrowroot, buckwheat, coconut, quinoa, millet, rice and corn
- Products that are completely free of the most common food allergens, among them nuts, eggs, shellfish, dairy, soy, fish, eggs and wheat
- Ingredients and finished products that are free of GMOs
GOED Omega-3 Pavilion
The GOED Omega-3 Pavilion is a destination hub for show visitors that have interest in the Omega-3 industry. Come by to meet with GOED staff who can answer your questions on technical, regulatory or marketing issues, or to view a number of GOED presentations on iPad stations available for attendees.
Presentation topics include:
- The Future of Omega-3
- Pharmaceutical Opportunities in Omega-3
- O-3's Around the World
- Threat Assessment of the Global Omega-3 Industry