Meet your future business partners
Hi Europe & Ni is the leading global event for health, natural nutrition and wellness ingredients.
This must-attend event showcases ingredients and solutions for food and drink formulation, dietary supplements, nutraceuticals, personal care products and more.
Healthy Finished Products
New Exhibitor Pavilion
GOED Omega-3 Pavilion
Health ingredients Europe
The general section of Hi Europe connects industry professionals who are responsible for developing healthy, nutritional and wellness products with health ingredients suppliers from across the supplements, nutraceuticals, functional food and beverage manufacturing markets.
- Chronic or aged related diseases drive the demand for ingredients that add a specific added value to finished food and beverage products
- Over 300 exhibitors can offer products that meet these health demands
- 55% of 2016’s registrations are attending to source healthy ingredients
Healthy Finished Products Expo
NEW for 2018
Our newly introduced “Healthy Finished Products Expo” is a platform to source or showcase high quality healthy finished products that enhance health and wellness.
This new pavilion brand will offer visitors a platform to source products that help improve physical and mental health and wellbeing, such as energy and sports drinks, meal replacement, nutritional or dietary supplements as well as natural and organic food.
The Expo FoodTec pavilion is the one-stop shop for solutions for ingredient packaging, machinery, processing equipment, R&D and consultancy services, contract services and safety & hygiene.
- 25% of visitors are ingredient manufacturers looking for your solutions
- Over 1500+ of registrations identified their purpose as “Finding processing & safety service providers”
- Special focus on high-tech ingredient packaging and processing platforms
Ni brand caters to suppliers of ingredients and extracts that are derived from natural sources and minimally processed, ranging from beetroots and carrots for colour, grapes and chillies for flavour, essential oils for aroma, honey for sweetness and rosemary extract (a natural antioxidant) to preserve food.
- Prime area for innovation, with new ‘superfoods’, beverages and ingredients; further growth of more than €63bn expected by 2020
- Visitors to last edition were most interested in sourcing natural ingredients/herbal extracts much more so than any other ingredient
- Natural extracts and clean labelling as key topics
New Exhibitor Pavilion
Dedicated to first time exhibitors, the “New exhibitors pavilion” will allow you to target professionals looking for new or innovative ingredients and raw materials and services for the F&B industry.
With over 60% of the visitors having amongst their key objectives at the show to meet new suppliers, the New Exhibitor Pavilion is the ideal platform for new comers.
With the demand for organic food booming in Europe, it can be a struggle to find the fitting ingredient and raw material supplier. The Organic pavilion will enable certified organic suppliers a clear and distinguished proposition to showcase their certified ingredients to the F&B and nutrition industry.
- Germany is Europe’s largest market for organic food and drink products
- High demand of transparency, more visible food footprints and rising young ethically driven organic brands
- 51% of German consumers say that they would like to see a wider variety of ethical sweets, such as organic chocolate
The Free-From Pavilion connects F&B professionals seeking to develop healthy alternatives tackling food intolerances and diseases that are becoming ever-more present across the globe.
To meet the demands of Food and Beverages Manufactures seeking such ingredients, Hi Europe & Ni has launched the Free-From Pavilion allowing you to showcase:
- Non-dairy milks and related products, including : Oat milk, coconut milk, rice milk, soy milk, hemp milk, hazelnut milk
- Non-wheat based grains and flours, such as: Amaranth, almond, arrowroot, buckwheat, coconut, quinoa, millet, rice and corn
- Products that are completely absent of the most common food allergens: nuts, eggs, shellfish, dairy, soy, fish, eggs and wheat
- Ingredients and finished products free of GMOs
GOED Omega-3 Pavilion
The GOED Omega-3 Pavilion is a destination hub for show visitors that have interest in the omega-3 industry. Come by to meet with GOED staff who can answer your questions on technical, regulatory or marketing issues or to view a number of GOED presentations on iPad stations available for attendees.
Presentation topics include:
- The Future of Omega-3
- Pharmaceutical Opportunities in Omega-3
- O-3's Around the World
- Threat Assessment of the Global Omega-3 Industry