Fi Europe is operated by a business or businesses owned by Informa PLC and all copyright resides with them. Informa PLC's registered office is 5 Howick Place, London SW1P 1WG. Registered in England and Wales. Number 8860726.
Fi Europe & Ni offers your business a proven route to market with a truly global audience. At the world’s leading food and beverage platform, take advantage of your unique opportunity to meet new and existing clients face-to-face and differentiate your company in the highly competitive food ingredients industry.
Showcase your brand to over 26,000 industry professionals from more than 150 countries
Meet top global buyers and connect with key industry decision-makers
Do business in Paris, France - one of the top 5 food and beverage markets in Europe
- Connect with 26,000+ customers face-to-face, identify their needs and strengthen long-term relationships
- Be present at the only truly global food and beverage ingredients event in the industry and one of the top 10 most important events for the F&B industry
- Meet new buyers and bring your product directly to key industry decision-makers
- Network with the largest local players in France, one of the top 5 F&B markets in Europe
- Market your business before and during the show to drive qualified visitors to your stand and maximise your return on investment
- 96% of exhibitors consider Fi Europe & Ni ‘extremely important’ for their business
- Product Technologist – Heinz
- R&D Product Development Technician – Mars
- Purchasing Director – Haribo
- European Lead Buyer – Nestle
- R&D Director – PepsiCo
26,000+ expected attendees
78% of visitors have purchasing power
29% of visitors have a budget over €500k
France’s preservatives market was valued at US $515.4 million in 2016 and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 6.1% to 2025. (Grand View Research)
The global speciality food ingredients market is estimated to reach US $92.5b by 2022, projected to grow at a CAGR of 5.9% to 2022. (Mordor)
The demand for flavours in France is expected to reach US $1,577.2 million by 2025, growing at a CAGR of 6.1% to 2022. (Grand View Research)
Food Ingredients Europe is a unique opportunity to exchange ideas with stakeholders within the food community. It allows us to demonstrate the value we are creating for our principals and customers and to transform this into sustainable growth together. We very much look forward to welcoming food manufacturers to our stand, to enjoy indulgent and healthy product concepts developed in our labs across Europe based on consumer trends we observe in the market.
Andrey Zhukov, Azelis Market Segment Director Food & Health, EMEA