Fi Asia is the leading platform and annual meeting place for the entire ASEAN food & beverage ingredients supply chain, rotating between Indonesia and Thailand every year.
Exhibit at Fi Asia to network with senior-level manufacturing executives and C-suite professionals from more than 70 countries. 75% of visitors to Fi Asia are involved in the purchasing decisions in their respective companies.
Don’t miss out on this lucrative market. Book your stand today
20,142 visitors attended Fi Asia
891 companies exhibited in 2017
75% of visitors had purchasing power
- Fi Asia has been a central platform to drive business growth in the region for the last 20 years. With Asia now providing close to 40% of ingredients globally, Fi Asia is a ‘must-attend’ show for anyone looking to benefit from the region's rapid growth
- Fi Asia is a truly international event, welcoming attendees from 70+ countries
- Secure a high return on investment: 85% of exhibitors rebooked their stand for this year
- Looking to find a distributor? Fi Asia has a proven track record of helping visitors find reliable business partners for both the Indonesian market and other Asian markets
- Stay on top of the latest market developments with our wide range of conferences, seminars and dedicated zones on the show floor
Thailand: Facts & Figures
- Thailand’s food and beverage processing industry is one of the most developed in Southeast Asia, with over 10,000 factories and 50% of products being exported
- Thai manufacturers are investing considerable resources in research and development to boost their productivity and efficiency
- Categories witnessing strong growth include: Chilled processed foods, ready meals, dairy, baked goods, pasta, oils and fats
- Ready meals have seen double digit growth due to urbanisation and increasingly busy lifestyles
- Health & wellness food sales are also experiencing strong growth driven by health concerns such as obesity (affecting 8% of the population, particularly children) as well as food safety concerns
- Thai consumers are looking for more sophisticated flavours and are willing to pay more for products with better functionality
NEW! Beverage Pavilion
In order to meet the unprecedented growth of the global beverage market, we launched our brand new Beverage ingredients Pavilion. The beverage ingredients market is a thriving area of opportunity in the ASEAN region.
I was very satisfied with Fi Asia 2017. The foot traffic was better than last year. In terms of both numbers of visitors an quality, it was all good.
Sales Director, Emsland Group