Fi Asia is your direct route to one of the world’s major emerging markets
Gain access to the entire Southeast Asian food ingredients industry and network with senior-level executives and decision-makers who make final purchasing decisions in this booming market.
Exhibit at Fi Asia to source new leads and grow your business in new and exciting markets.
Showcase your solutions directly to 19,000+ visitors
Meet global buyers and key industry decision-makers
Do business in Indonesia, one of the fastest-growing food & beverage markets in the world
- Fi Asia has been a central platform to drive business growth in the region for the last 20 years. With Asia now providing close to 40% of ingredients globally, Fi Asia is a must-attend show for anyone looking to benefit from the region's rapid growth.
- Fi Asia is a truly international event, welcoming attendees from 60+ countries.
- Secure a high return on investment: 80% of exhibitors rebooked their stand for 2020.
- Looking to find a distributor? Fi Asia has a proven track record of helping visitors find reliable business partners for both the Indonesian market and other Asian markets.
- Stay on top of the latest market developments with our wide range of conferences, seminars and dedicated zones on the show floor.
- 19,000+ expected visitors
- Visitors from more than 60 counries, making it a truly international event
- 60% of visitors have purchasing power
- Over 20% of visitors come from Food & Beverage Manufacturers including Nestle, Kellogs & Pepsi
- The top 5 areas of interest from 2018 visitors were bakery products, aroma & flavors, dairy products, cocoa & chocolate products and fruit products
Get to know Indonesia’s food & beverage market
- Indonesia is the largest economy in the ASEAN region and continues to see rapid expansion year on year.
- Indonesia’s middle class is seeing rapid growth, leading to increased opportunities for international suppliers.
- Around 90% of ingredients used in the industry are still imported, providing immense opportunities for both local and international companies.
- Indonesia demonstrates growing consumer interest in botanicals, organic and naturally healthy foods, as well as healthier snacking habits.
- There is an increased focus on children’s health in the market, driven by rising childhood obesity levels.
Very satisfied with the outcome of the evnet. Well organised with many interesting prospects for our products
Sales Manager, Prova