Why exhibit at Fi Asia?
The ASEAN region has huge growth potential with a population of 625 million consumers with constantly evolving tastes. Southeast Asia is recognised by leading market research as one of the major emerging markets for food ingredients. Indonesia has the strongest growth in the region, with 41% more processed food consumed compared to five years ago.
More than 17,000 food professionals from all over the world are expected at this year's Fi Asia. The show attracts a quality audience from all the industry's sectors looking for innovation, and eager to find new ingredients to meet demand. Exhibiting will allow you to network with senior-level manufacturing executives who make the final purchasing decisions in this booming market.
What's in it for you?
- Access the entire Southeast Asian food industry with a direct route to an emerging market.
- International business opportunities with over 91% domestic attendees, so you talk directly to local leading industry figures.
- High ROI - Fi Asia has grown 25% annually over the last four editions due to the high ROI of past exhibitors.
- Networking opportunities with 17,000+ visitors from 56 countries, 61% of whom are C-suite professionals.
- Maximum exposure with other leading brands. 450+ exhibitors including: BASF, Brenntag Ingredients, DKSH, Doehler, Jebsen & Jessen, DSM, Rama Production and many more!
- High quality experience - Fi Global has 26 years' experience in being the most important food and beverage event, with a truly global audience.