Why exhibit at Fi Vietnam?
Fi Vietnam is the essential meeting place for the entire local and international food and beverage ingredients industry. The show is your opportunity to promote your company and products to regional and global audiences of industry professionals in a highly effective and vibrant environment. As Fi Vietnam has grown, so has the country's food industry.
Consumer-oriented food products produced in Vietnam rely on imported food ingredients and additives. The number of total food & beverage launches tracked in Vietnam increased by 52% from 2008 to 2013. This rate is predicted to continue to increase consistently, creating ideal conditions for growth in your business.
If you are an ingredient supplier to the food and beverage market in the new ASEAN market (CLMV), Fi Vietnam 2020 is where you need to be:
- Be where your customers are - network face-to-face with highly targeted key decision makers, buyers and specifiers
- Shorten your selling cycle, many visitors come looking for new products or suppliers
- Get the best ROI on your travel, time and budget - access your most promising prospects in one place in just three days
- Engage your customers - let them see, taste and smell your food ingredients
- Keep up-to-date with industry trends and market developments with onsite conference, seminar program and an award ceremony
Fi Vietnam draws quality buyers, decision makers and specifiers from across the region, looking to find quality ingredients for their businesses:
- Consultants & Researchers
- Food Exporters, Wholesalers, Distributors & Retailers
- Government, Education & Trade Associations
- Management & Purchasing
- Packaging & Processing
- Research & Development
- Quality Control & Food Safety
- Traders, Suppliers & Distributors
- Marketing & Sales
- Trade Magazines & Media
What did our 2016 exhibitors think?
As a manufacturer and exporter of gum Arabic we exhibit at several Fi tradeshows as, unlike food expos it is the ideal opportunity to meet our target customers - ingredient buyers. Fi Vietnam 2016 has been effective in helping us to grow our customer base in Vietnam
Jumbo Trading Co., Ltd.
Mr. Khalid Ahmed Omer Mohamed, Managing Dircetor
We had a lot of visitors to our stand sampling our products, and have generated sales leads for follow-up. Fi Vietnam 2016 gave us good exposure for our range of juices, purees, concentrates and blends, and the opportunity to get information to better understand the market.
Passina Products Asia
Mr. Dennis Li-Jen Lin, General Manager
This is our first time at Fi Vietnam, which has helped us to better understand the market. We have received good enquiries from manufacturers and distributors. The exhibitor seminar was an excellent opportunity for us to explain the benefits of our Astrareal Astraxanthin product directly to our potential customers