Why Join Hi & Fi Asia-China 2019
Hi & Fi Asia-China, together with its co-located events, Healthplex & Nutraceutical Products China, ProPak China and FoodPack and Starch Expo will bring together 100,000 food and beverage professionals over three days to network, source innovative ingredients and learn about the latest industry trends through our range of onsite features.
5 shows in one
3 days of networking
5 shows in one
Find solutions and manufacturers from across the world for the entire food and health value chain in one single location:
- Hi China: Meet with leading food and beverage ingredients suppliers
- Fi Asia-China: A centralised area for health and natural ingredient suppliers
- HNC: Connect with suppliers of healthy finished products, dietary supplements, health foods and functional foods
- ProPak China & FoodPack: China's premier event for the processing and packaging industries
- Starch Expo: The place for starch and starch derivatives suppliers
Three days to drive business for the rest of the year
- Join 100,000 food and health industry professionals under one roof
- Meet 1,800+ exhibitors at our five dedicated shows covering food ingredients, health ingredients, nutraceuticals, finished healthy products, starch and starch derivatives, and packaging and processing machinery
- Not only will you connect with Chinese suppliers, this is also your go-to place to meet your current and potential future suppliers from around the world.
- Keep abreast of the latest industry developments at our wide range of conferences and seminars taking place over the three show days.
- Free access to all co-located events
- The Chinese food market is estimated to be valued at RMB 11.35 trillion in 2018
- China is the world’s largest consumer market for food & beverage products – making the Chinese market increasingly appealing for foreign brands
- Grow your business in the world’s most populous country
- Chinese consumers continue to spend more on healthier options in the form of better-for-you snacking foods, clean-label beverages and foods made with organic ingredients
- Chinese expenditure on health products has grown at an annual rate of 15-30% over the last 20 years
- Local food, beverage and health supplement manufacturers actively seeking a new range of ingredients to develop innovative products to meet this market growth.
- Sports and other energy drinks have huge potential for growth in the Chinese market, as the Chinese government plans to invest billions in sports in the coming years.
We gathered information from many quality suppliers during the exhibition, which could be used to optimize our supplier reserve. It was very good that the packaging machinery was added to this exhibition, so that we could collect more useful information at a time.