Tap into the biggest food and beverage consumer market in the world!
Source a wide range of health and natural ingredients from more than 350 leading local and international suppliers
Grow your network by connecting with more than 12,000 professionals who are active in the Chinese health industry
Expand your knowledge on the ever-changing Chinese health landscape. Join our wide range of conferences and seminars
Fi Asia-China has been serving the Chinese market for near 20 years.
Fi Asia-China is the go-to event to source innovative ingredients and solutions for food & beverages and seek inspiration for new product development through our wide variety of educational programmes and innovation showcases.
China’s Food and Beverage Market: Facts & Figures
- The Chinese food market is expected to be valued at RMB 11.35 trillion in 2018
- China is the world’s largest consumer market for food & beverage products, exceeding that of the United States. This makes the Chinese market increasingly appealing for foreign brands, especially as Chinese consumer behaviour continues to shift
- The food processing sector is driven by consolidation, favouring larger companies with better access to investment capital and modern technology
- China has introduced stricter controls on food safety, driving consolidation and demand for safe and high-quality imported food ingredients
- With around 1.4 billion consumers, coupled with increasing demand for quicker and safer food, China’s thriving food industry shows no signs of slowing down
Food Ingredient Facts
The Chinese food market is expected to be valued at RMB 11.35 trillion in 2018
China is the largest beer producer globally
The Chinese domestic soft drinks market is expected to reachover $102,880 million
This was GNT's third-time participating at Fi Asia-China. GNT have been quite active in the Chinese market for the last 5 years. At this year's event, the quality and quantity of visitors was good.