Hi & Fi Asia-China | Where Food and Health Ingredients Meet
In June 2019, Hi China & Fi Asia-China will be held for the first time in the NECC, Shanghai alongside HNC, ProPak China & FoodPack and Starch Expo. Combined, the events will cover five halls, which together will make up the only event of this scale in China with the entire food and health value chain in one place.
The combined shows will cover over 140,000 square metres and will welcome over 100,000 visitors and 1,800 exhibitors from around the world.
- The Chinese food market is estimated to be valued at RMB 11.35 trillion in 2018
- China is the world’s largest consumer market for food & beverage products – making the Chinese market increasingly appealing for foreign brands
- Grow your business in the world’s most populous country – with no signs of slowing down
- Chinese consumers continue to spend more on healthier options in the form of better-for-you snacking foods, clean-label beverages and foods made with organic ingredients
- Chinese expenditure on health products has grown at an annual rate of 15-30% over the last 20 years
- Sports and other energy drinks have huge potential for growth in the Chinese market, as the Chinese government plans to invest billions in sports in the coming years
- The Association of Food Industries predicts that China will soon be the world’s largest consumer of imported food
- China’s retail health market is expected to reach 567 billion by 2020
90% of surveyed visitors are likely / extremely likely to visit in 2019
84% of surveyed exhibitors are likely / extremely likely to exhibit in 2019
What we can guarantee
- Meet with 100,000 visitors looking for food and health ingredients as well as finished products and supplements
- Showcase your offering alongside hundreds of leading local and international exhibitors
- Learn and grow your industry knowledge by attending our wide range of conferences and seminars
- PLUS! Hi & Fi Asia-China will help you expand your business across China.
We found our desired suppliers and saw many new products during the exhibition, and our detailed communication with exhibitors on the site was quite rewarding. The transportation will be more convenient next year as the exhibition will be moved to NECC that can be reached by high-speed train.