Have everything prepared for your trip to Bangkok
Plan your trip in advance to ensure that you get the best deals on flights and accomodation! Below you can find all the information you need about the dates and locations of the event and what you need to do to prepare for your trip to Thailand.
When & Where
Fi Asia takes place in the Bangkok International Trade & Exhibition Centre (BITEC).
The convention and exhibition hall, located in the Bang Na District in Bangkok, opened its doors in 1997 and has a 70,000 square metres floor area.
88 Debaratana road (km.1)
Bangna Tai, Bangna
Bangkok 10260 Thailand
Wednesday 11 September
Thursday 12 September
Friday 13 September 2019
Attendees from overseas may need a visa to enter Thailand. It is advised that you arrange this well in advance to ensure a smooth journey.
For visa assistance, please contact:
UBM Asia (Thailand) Co Ltd.
E: [email protected]
T: +662 6426911 ext. 419
We advise you to book your hotel as soon as possible in order to secure a hotel near the venue and to get the best rates possible. Below are a list of hotels that we recommend that are located in close proximity to the venue.
• Bangkok Marriott Hotel Sukhumvit
• Courtyard by Marriott Bangkok
• JW Marriott Bangkok
• Radisson Blu Plaza Bangkok
• Sheraton Grande Sukhumit
Getting to the venue
BITEC is located within easy reach of all the major attractions and hotels in Bangkok city centre. There are multiple ways to access the venue. For more details, you can also visit the BITEC website.
- By bus: Entrance 1 and 2 to BITEC can be reached by bus routes: 38, 46, 46A, 48, 132, 133, 139, 180, 552, 552A via Bangna-Trad Road (1 km), entrance 3 can be reached by bus routes: 2, 23, 45, 102, 116, 142, 507, 508, 511, 513, 536, 544, 552A via Sukumvit Road.
- By taxi: Taxis at the venue are available in front of BITEC EH 103.
- By car: BITEC is 15 minutes’ drive from Suvarnabhumi International Airport. Directly linked by express way to the Centre Business District (10 km), this links to the outer ring road to every part of Bangkok, avoiding traffic jams in rush hours.
- By BTS (Skytrain): Get off at Bang Na station (Exit 1) and walk to entrance 3 at BITEC. Reach exhibition halls via escalators at BITEC Sky Walk.