Fi Africa is operated by a business or businesses owned by Informa PLC and all copyright resides with them. Informa PLC's registered office is 5 Howick Place, London SW1P 1WG. Registered in England and Wales. Number 8860726.
Have everything prepared for your trip to Cairo
Plan your trip in advance to ensure that you get the best deals on flights and accommodation! Below you can find all the information you need about the dates and locations of the event and what you need to do to prepare for your trip to Egypt.
Where & When
Fi Africa takes place in the stunning Egypt International Exhibition Center, Cairo, Egypt from 15-17 March.
Address: El-Moshir Tantawy Axis, New Cairo, Cairo ,Egypt
You can find all you need to know about the venue here.
Flights & Accommodation
We advise you to book your flights and accommodations as soon as possible in order to secure a hotel near the venue, and to get the best possible rates. For flights, we are proud to announce that we have chosen Emirates Airline as our partner airline. Use your Promotion Code to get special fares on Emirates.
Promotion code: EVE6FOM
Travel validity: 10 - 22 March 2020
There are a variety of different visa rules and regulations, depending on the origin of your passport. Please check with your embassy directly if you require more clarification.
Visa applications can be completed here.
Visa Exception List
Citizens of the following 9 countries and territories may visit Egypt without a visa for 3 months: All visitors must hold a passport valid for 6 months.
Bahrain, Hong Kong, Kuwait, Macao, Yemen, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates
Visa on Arrival
Citizens of the following countries can obtain visa on arrival at any of the Egyptian ports of entry:
All EU Nationals, Australia, Canada, Georgia, Japan, Macedonia, Japan, Malaysia, New Zealand, Norway, Republic of Korea, Russian Federation, Serbia, Ukraine, United Kingdom, United States
The visa-free regime also applies to the citizens of the following countries under certain conditions
- Afghanistan: provided being aged 50 years and above or 16 years and below
- Algeria: provided being aged 14 years and below
- Libya: for residents of Butnan District on Sundays and Mondays
- Jordan: if holding a standard 5-year passport, provided passport does not contain a stamp from the Jordanian Registration Office on the reverse side cover of the passport (on page 60)
- Lebanon: provided being aged 50 years and above or 16 years and below
- Libya: provided being a female national
- Morocco: provided being aged 14 years and below
- Sudan: provided being aged 50 years and above or 16 years and below or being a female national
- Tunisia: provided being aged 14 years and below