Fi Asia returns to Bangkok in 2019!
Fi Asia is the number one meeting place for the entire food & beverage industry in the ASEAN region. This year's edition is set to be a record-breaking show, bringing together over 19,000 visitors and 850 exhibitors from around the world.
Expand your knowledge with our wide range of conferences and onsite educational features and take advantage of our dedicated zones for health ingredients, natural ingredients and beverage ingredients suppliers.
Whether you're looking to reformulate existing products or develop new ones, Fi Asia 2019 has you covered.
3 days of learning
3 days of networking
Three days to drive business for the rest of the year
Join 19,000+ of your industry colleagues to source new innovative ingredients from 850+ exhibitors from across the globe.
Take advantage of our dedicated zones onsite to find the particular suppliers you're looking for.
- Natural ingredients Asia: Source natural and organic ingredients for supplements, nutraceuticals, functional food, beverages, and any other food related products.
- Beverage ingredients Asia: Find leading suppliers who will be showcasing the latest in beverage ingredients.
- Health ingredients Asia: Explore our dedicated zone for sourcing health ingredients and solutions.
- Thailand’s food & beverage processing industry is one of the most developed in Southeast Asia, with over 10,000 factories and 50% of exported products
- Categories witnessing strong growth include chilled processed foods, ready meals, dairy, baked goods, pasta, oils and fats
- Health & wellness food sales are also experiencing strong growth driven by health concerns such as obesity (affecting 8% of the population, particularly children) as well as food safety concerms
This was the first time I have attended Fi Asia, I have really enjoyed interacting with the exhibitors and getting to know their products. It was also interesting to see upcoming products and the products that are dominating the market at present.
Sales & Marketing, Nutrol UK Ltd.