is part of the Informa Markets Division of Informa PLC
This site is operated by a business or businesses owned by Informa PLC and all copyright resides with them. Informa PLC's registered office is 5 Howick Place, London SW1P 1WG. Registered in England and Wales. Number 8860726.
Once registered to the event you receive an email from [email protected] with your login link. Please check your spam folder in case you have not yet received the Email. You can also access the event here, type in your registered email and use the forgot password option. A new link will be sent to your registered email from [email protected]
The amount of exhibitor staff you can register is dependent on the exhibitor package you have booked.
In your exhibitor booking confirmation you have received access to register your team for the event. Every colleague registered within your team to the event will receive their log-in link sent via [email protected]
Adding exhibiting staff to your company gives them several privileges:
We have many opportunities for your company to be promoted as a knowledge partner or to host an exhibitor showcase.
Please contact your nearest sales
Yes, as part of your exhibitor package you will be able to see, search for and connect with visitors. We strongly encourage you to be proactive in meeting requests. Don’t wait for visitors to invite you to meet. Do your research, personalize your messages and send requests to the relevant contacts. The more you put into the event, the better the event will be. View our Exhibitor Guide to learn how to get the most out of the platform.
There are many ways that you can make your company more visible. Our first suggestion is to add all the relevant details in your company profile, so it is clear to attendees what you are offering. We then also advice your team members to have their profiles updated with a picture, to make it more personal and to be more approachable. Three actively search and reach out to potential partners instead of waiting.
Within the Exhibitor Center of your company, you can see and export your company analytics and reports:
1) On the home tab you can see general analytics of your company including:
Number of views of your company profile; Number of people who bookmarked your company; Number of contacts made; Number of confirmed meetings; Number of contacts with scoring; Average of scorings made by your members
2) Meetings Export
This export allows you to see all meetings your team has requested, received, accepted or declined. It includes general details of both your team member as well as the meeting partner. Please note that GDPR compliant contact details are only included if a meeting request has been confirmed.
3) Team's contacts export
This export allows you to see all contacts your team has made within the event. You will be to see the GDPR compliant contact details of each connection, which team member's connection it is and lastly how the contact is rated and any comments. This report will be essentially for your company to follow-up on any leads.
Please note: Any contacts from a team member that uses the setting to not share their contacts with the team, will not appear in this export.
Connections and meetings are a core element of a successful event experience.
1. Connect, chat & video call with Attendees Browse the attendee list, and use the filters to quickly find the most relevant attendees for you and your company. You can send connection requests and chat instantly. Once the connection request is accepted you will be able to video call through the platform outside of meeting times!
2. Incoming Requests Visitors can reach out to you directly to connect. They will be able to send your company or your team members meeting requests. All meetings incl their status can be viewed in your Exhibitor Center under ""Meetings"". Please note we strongly advise you to not just wait for incoming requests but be proactive towards visitors.
3. Suggested Matches Our matchmaking engine uses the information you have entered on your profile when registered and makes suggestions of attendees that might be relevant to you. You can find these suggestions at the top of the attendee list.
4. Other Networking Opportunities Participate in the extensive content programme during the event where you can chat to other attendees and pose questions to the speakers Note: Some exhibitor packages also include additional support in finding you the right attendees! See here for more information.