Why exhibit at Fi Asia 2017?
Over 15,000 food professionals from all over the world attended the twentieth edition of Fi Asia in 2015 to find solutions to meet their individual business needs. Exhibiting lets you network with senior-level manufacturing executives and C-suite professionals who make the final purchasing decisions in this booming market.
The ASEAN region has huge growth potential with a population of 625 million consumers. Southeast Asia is recognised by leading market research as one of the major emerging markets for food ingredients. Indonesia has the strongest growth in the region, with 41% more processed food consumed compared to five years ago, highlighting the market's evoloving tastes.
The Fact and the Figures
- Growth of retail sales for packaged food is expected to reach nearly US$13.7 billion by 2018, making Thailand one of the most attractive F&B markets in the Asia Pacific
- Thailand is a pan Asian hub for the food industry, increasingly importing added-value food ingredients that are not locally available.In 2013 2.5 billion USD worth of food ingredients was imported
- Thailand’s F&B processing industry is one of the most developed in South East Asia, with more than 10,000 factories, exporting 50% of production
Less than 30% of space left!
Book the last remaining stands and we can guarantee you will:
- Join a truly international event: meet thousands of attendees from 70+ countries. Top 10 visiting countries in 2015 were Thailand, China, Malaysia, Singapore, Japan, Vietnam, India, Indonesia, Philippines, and Taiwan
- Secure a high return on investment! 85% of last year’s 758 exhibitors have rebooked their stand for 2017
- Learn about market developments at the multiply conferences, seminars, Innovation Zone and Discovery Tours
- Monitor your competitors: We have participants from every food ingredient segment, from start-up companies to global brands
- Find distributors: Fi Asia is a proven route to finding reliable business partners in Asia. 74% of our visitors are working in distribution, marketing, purchasing and R&D