Fi Vietnam is operated by a business or businesses owned by Informa PLC and all copyright resides with them. Informa PLC's registered office is 5 Howick Place, London SW1P 1WG. Registered in England and Wales. Number 8860726.
Fi Vietnam - your gateway to Vietnam's food and beverage ingredients industry
Fi Vietnam is the only dedicated ingredients exhibition in the country, making it the go-to show for food and beverage ingredients professionals looking to invest in this lucrative market.
Join over 5,000 visitors and 150 exhibitors at Fi Vietnam 2020 and connect with your industry colleagues, source innovative new ingredients and learn about the many trends and developments in the ever-changing Vietnamese food and beverage market.
3 shows in one
3 days of networking
Vietnam's premier ingredients event takes place just once every two years - Don't wait till 2022!
- Fi Vietnam is the only ingredients exhibition in Vietnam and a must-attend for food and beverage professionals.
- Connect with 5,000+ of your industry colleagues over three days.
- Meet 150+ leading exhibitors from Vietnam and around the world.
- Take advantage of dedicated pavilions for beverage ingredients and natural ingredients.
- Stay abreast of the latest industry developments with our wide range of onsite conferences and seminars.
• Vietnam's ever-evolving food & beverage market is one of the most promising sectors of its robust economy.
• Vietnam's large population of around 93 million, half of which are under 30, are driving growth and innovation in the food & beverage market.
• Vietnam represents the third largest sales value foodservice market in the ASEAN region according to Euromonitor.
• Per capita consumption of dairy products is forecast to nearly double, from 15 litres in 2010 to 28 litres in 2020.
• Vietnam is expected to welcome 17-20 million international visitors by 2020, and with this number of tourists comes a stronger demand for quality foods that satisfies a wide variety of tastes and palates.
We had a lot of visitors to our stand sampling our products, and have generated sales leads for follow-up. Fi Vietnam 2016 gave us good exposure for our range of juices, purees, concentrates and blends, and the opportunity to get information to better understand the market.
Passina Products Asia Mr. Dennis Li-Jen Lin, General Manager