Fi Vietnam - your gateway to Vietnam's food and beverage ingredients industry
Fi Vietnam is the only dedicated ingredients exhibition in the country, making it the go-to show for food and beverage ingredients professionals looking to invest in this lucrative market.
Join over 5,000 visitors and 150 exhibitors at Fi Vietnam 2020 and connect with your industry colleagues, source innovative new ingredients and learn about the many trends and developments in the ever-changing Vietnamese food and beverage market.
Vietnam's premier ingredients event takes place just once every two years - Don't wait till 2022!
- Fi Vietnam is the only ingredients exhibition in Vietnam and a must-attend for food and beverage professionals.
- Connect with 5,000+ of your industry colleagues over three days.
- Meet 150+ leading exhibitors from Vietnam and around the world.
- Take advantage of dedicated pavilions for beverage ingredients and natural ingredients.
- Stay abreast of the latest industry developments with our wide range of onsite conferences and seminars.
Food and beverage (F&B) is one of the most promising sectors of Vietnam's robust economy and Fi Vietnam 2020 will serve all segments of this fast-growing and attractive market with a targeted trade show.
- Vietnam's large population of around 93 million, half of which are under 30, is a key reason behind the strong surge in F&B consumption.
- Vietnam represents the third largest sales value foodservice market in ASEAN according to Euromonitor. However, it has experienced the most growth from 2011-2015, with an impressive sales increase of 77.6%
- Per capita consumption of dairy products is forecast to almost double from 15 litres in 2010 to 28 litres in 2020
- The number of international visitors to Vietnam increased strongly to top 10 million in 2016, and the number is expected to reach 17-20 million by 2020. These tourists require a variety of quality foods that can cater to their tastes and palates.
- Vietnam is a tropical agricultural country with a diverse source of raw materials, many of which are important F&B ingredients
Fi Vietnam 2020 will be attended by local, regional and international market-leading food and beverage ingredients suppliers including:
- Baby Food & Infant Formula
- Bakery Products
- Confectionary & Snack Foods
- Convenience Foods & Ready Meals
- Dairy Foods & Ice Cream
- Fruit & vegetable Products
- Fat Replacers
- Food Additives, Ingredients & supplements
- Halal Foods
- Herbs, Spices & Seasonings
- Flavourings, Colourants & Aromas
- Protein Ingredients
- Stabilisers, Thickeners, Binders & Texturisers
See all exhibitors
View the latest list of confirmed exhibitors to plan your visit and target exhibitors that suit your business requirements.