Fi Vietnam is the only dedicated ingredients exhibition in the country and acts as a gateway for food and beverage leaders looking to invest in this unique market.
Fi Vietnam unites domestic and international leaders of the food an beverage industry. Over 4,700 visitors and 140 exhibitors are expected to join this year's exhibition, making the show Veitnam's premier ingredients event!
Food and beverage (F&B) is one of the most promising sectors of Vietnam's robust economy and Fi Vietnam 2020 will serve all segments of this fast-growing and attractive market with a targeted trade show.
- Vietnam's large population of around 93 million, half of which are under 30, is a key reason behind the strong surge in F&B consumption.
- Vietnam represents the third largest sales value foodservice market in ASEAN according to Euromonitor. However, it has experienced the most growth from 2011-2015, with an impressive sales increase of 77.6%
- Per capita consumption of dairy products is forecast to almost double from 15 litres in 2010 to 28 litres in 2020
- The number of international visitors to Vietnam increased strongly to top 10 million in 2016, and the number is expected to reach 17-20 million by 2020. These tourists require a variety of quality foods that can cater to their tastes and palates.
- Vietnam is a tropical agricultural country with a diverse source of raw materials, many of which are important F&B ingredients
Fi Vietnam 2020 will be attended by local, regional and international market-leading food and beverage ingredients suppliers including:
- Baby Food & Infant Formula
- Bakery Products
- Confectionary & Snack Foods
- Convenience Foods & Ready Meals
- Dairy Foods & Ice Cream
- Fruit & vegetable Products
- Fat Replacers
- Food Additives, Ingredients & supplements
- Halal Foods
- Herbs, Spices & Seasonings
- Flavourings, Colourants & Aromas
- Protein Ingredients
- Stabilisers, Thickeners, Binders & Texturisers
See all exhibitors
View the latest list of confirmed exhibitors to plan your visit and target exhibitors that suit your business requirements.