Fi Vietnam is operated by a business or businesses owned by Informa PLC and all copyright resides with them. Informa PLC's registered office is 5 Howick Place, London SW1P 1WG. Registered in England and Wales. Number 8860726.
Join food and beverage industry leaders at Fi Vietnam
Fi Vietnam is the ideal platform to network face-to-face with key local decision makers and discover the latest industry trends and market developments with our extensive onsite conference and seminar programme.
Generate new leads and develop business opportunities in Vietnam's thriving market.
- Vietnam's food and beverage industry continues to show steady growth - The number of food & beverage launches in Vietnam increased by 52% from 2008 to 2013 and is predicted to increase consistently.
- Half of Vietnam's population of around 93 million is under 30, seeking new and innovative food and beverage products.
- Vietnam represents the third largest sales value foodservice market in the ASEAN region according to Euromonitor.
- By 2020, Vietnam's consumption of dairy products is forecast to grow to 28 litres per capita, up from 15 litres in 2010.
- Around 17-20 million international tourists are expected to visit Vietnam by 2020, and with this comes a stronger demand for quality foods that satisfies a wide variety of tastes and palates.
3 days of opportunities
Top reasons to exhibit at Fi Vietnam
- Be where your customers are - network face-to-face with key decision makers, buyers and suppliers
- Shorten your sales cycle - our event attracts visitors looking for new products or suppliers
- Get the best ROI on your travel, time and budget - access your targeted customers and prospects in just three days
- Engage your customers - let them see, taste and smell your food ingredients
- Fi Vietnam is a biennial event, attracting the entire food and beverage ingredients value chain for just 3 days every two years - Don't wait until our next edition in 2022 for your most profitable day of the year!
As a manufacturer and exporter of gum Arabic we exhibit at several Fi tradeshows as, unlike food expos it is the ideal opportunity to meet our target customers - ingredient buyers. Fi Vietnam 2016 has been effective in helping us to grow our customer base in Vietnam
Mr. Khalid Ahmed Omer Mohamed, Managing Dircetor