The Fi South America Innovation Awards are the main national awards of food ingredients and the food industry. The awards aim to promote and enhance innovation, to contribute to the recognition and development of businesses and their employees as well as creating benefits for the end consumer.
- Most innovative food ingredient
- Most innovative functional food ingredient
- Most innovative finished food product
- Most innovative finished functional food product
Who can participate?
National or international companies from the food and beverage industry with the following attributes:
- Product/ingredients have already been approved by ANVISA and MAPA and commercialised in Brazil
- The product must have launched between 1 July 2014 and 30 June 2016
- Each company can enter the competition with up to three entries
- Products/ingredients that have already been put forward in previous editions of the FiSA Innovation Awards will not be accepted again
- The award is recognised by industry professionals as the main national award for innovation in ingredients and food products
- The winner and finalists will have their products advertised in media, promotional materials, press releases, websites and solcial media
- The winner of "Fi Innovation Awards" will be able to advertise the awards stamp in communication, promotion and printed materials, electronic, social media, etc.
Do you want to enter the awards with your product? Please contact Aline Ruzante.