Now celebrating its 22nd year in the region, Fi South America is the largest gathering of food and beverage professionals in the area.
This exciting event offers you a unique opportunity to source the latest and most innovative ingredients, meet important decision makers, global buyers and other suppliers from the region and grow your business in one of the fastest developing markets in the world.
What's in it for you?
- 9.052+ access national and international industry professionals.
- Face-to-face with customers, identifying their needs and strengthening long-term relationships.
- Expand your business into new markets with a product launch for the interested buyers.
- Promote your company, use the online tools and onsite the Fi South America before and during the show, to help drive qualified visitors to your booth.
- Bringing together a wide variety of raw material suppliers, the most traditional market event offers the opportunity to seek new suppliers and update effectively, optimizing your time outside the office.
- The Food Ingredients South America is an excellent channel cost-effective in generating new business.
- More than 700 national and international brands exhibiting solutions to a highly qualified audience of professional decision makers.
- New solutions for raw materials.
- New national and international suppliers.
- Trends and information for the development of food and beverage.
- The best networking industry.
- Considered the 8th largest economy in the world, it should become the 5th by 2025, overtaking the GDPs of France and United Kingdom.
- Brazil is currently the 4th largest global food and beverage market, behind the United States, China and Japan.
- The Brazilian food market is forecasted to grow at a CAGR of 2% by 2017.
- Brazil is the largest producer of sugar cane and coffee, and also the largest exporter of soya beans, cocoa and orange juice.