Maximise your business opportunities at Fi North America
Fi North America and SupplySide West connects professionals responsible for developing finished foods and health and nutritional products with ingredient suppliers across the entire food and beverage industry, providing industry professionals with a platform to access and do business with the complete value chain.
2 events in 1
Co-located with SupplySide West, this combined event serves the global food, beverage and dietary supplement markets.
Promote your company, products and services to over 16,000 visitors from around the globe.
Meet leaders from across the entire global food & beverage industry who will showcase a diverse range of the latest innovative ingredients and services.
Explore the untapped potential of North America's vast food ingredients industry. The US ingredients market is anticipated to achieve $42.6 billion by 2025.
Join our Fi North America launch, co-located with SupplySide West
Fi North America brings you two shows in one, serving the global food, beverage and dietary supplement markets.
Fi Global events offer food and beverage manufacturers access to the widest range of ingredient suppliers from around the world. For the first time, the Fi Global portfolio opens the door to the United States and the wider North American market.
Make sure you attend and take advantage of the following:
- Networking opportunities with key decision makers and leading industry players
- The opportunity to meet the entire product development chain
- Far-reaching promotion around the event with pre-show marketing, extended press coverage, and much more
- Access to an unrivalled conference programme and seminars attracting a high-quality audience
Want to learn more? Download our market reports!
Organic market opportunities in the US
The organic food and beverage market offers massive opportunities for ingredient suppliers. Consumers increasingly seek products they perceive to be natural, sustainable, and ethically sourced – particularly consumers in the US. In fact, the growing market for certified organic ingredients is almost entirely concentrated in North America and Europe, which together account for 90% of organic retail sales value
The growing demand for clean label in the US
The clean label trend is taking the US by storm and ingredient suppliers and food manufacturers must cater to health-conscious consumers’ growing demand for clean label products with natural ingredients, clear packaging, and product narratives and resonate. In fact, it’s been proven that 73% of consumers are willing to pay a higher retail price for food and drink products made with ingredients they recognise and trust.
Top 3 reasons to exhibit
- Join the US launch of the only truly global food & beverage ingredients portfolio in the industry
- Fi North America and SupplySide West offer you access to the full scope of ingredients, from functional food, natural and organic, to mainstream food & beverage consumer products.
- Market your business before and during the show to drive qualified visitors to your stand and maximise your return on investment
20% General Management
26% Research & Development
41% Marketing & Sales
Contact us today to secure the best location for your business! We guarantee you’ll:
- Enjoy networking opportunities with key decision makers and leading industry players. 79% of our visitors have purchasing power
- Have the opportunity to meet the entire product development chain
- Make the most of far-reaching promotion opportunities around the event with pre-show marketing, innovation highlights, extended press coverage, and much more
- Gain access to an unrivalled conference programme and seminars attracting a high-quality audience
- Meet and connect with over 16,000 attendees
The US ingredients market is anticipated to achieve $42.6 billion by 2025
The specialist natural ingredients market is expected to reach $276 million by 2025
The food marketing system supplied about $1.62 trillion worth of food in 2017
The food & beverage market caters to over 600 million consumers
For many years we have taken pride in serving the global food ingredients market through our global show portfolio from Europe to Asia and South America. Our strength has always been to offer the best route to market wherever our customers wish to make busines in the food ingredients industry globally. Launching the Fi brand into North America means that we have now successfully completed this unique offer to the industry. Combining our strengths with the prestigious SupplySide West event, we will create a strong platform for our exhibitors and visitors to do business in North America.
Julien Bonvallet, Brand Director - Food ingredients