Fi Global is operated by a business or businesses owned by Informa PLC and all copyright resides with them. Informa PLC's registered office is 5 Howick Place, London SW1P 1WG. Registered in England and Wales. Number 8860726.
Japan's Leading Industry Event
Hosted in Japan, the home of functional ingredients, Hi Japan is the leading industry event across Asia for sourcing health ingredients, functional ingredients, supplements, nutraceuticals and much more.
Over the years the event has grown in size and scope, and now offers two additional shows to bring you extra value, giving you access to three leading events, under one roof! FiT Japan will be showcasing the latest developments in food technology aimed at creating longer-lasting and better-tasting food and S-Tec Japan is Japan’s only exhibition for food safety and quality control.
If you're active in the health industry and looking to source new and innovative ingredients and solutions to expand your business, then look no further than Hi Japan!
Who’ll you meet
Hi Japan offers you over 600+ ingredient suppliers from across the industry. Check out the type of exhibitors that you will meet, including leading industry players in the likes of Lonza, Meiji, Yakult and many more…
Hi Japan Exhibitors, providing solutions in
- Functional ingredients
- Natural ingredients
- Food Additives
- Contract Manufacturing
- Beauty and cosmetic ingredients
FiT Japan Exhibitors provide solutions in
- Food Additives
- Natural Ingredients
- Sensory Evaluation
S-Tec Exhibitors provide solutions in
- Safety and Hygiene Technology
- Powder and Liquid Technology
- Food Analysis
- Packaging and Labelling
- Japan is the birthplace of the functional ingredients industry, with a long tradition of selecting and enhancing the health benefits of food products
- The Economic Partnership Agreement (EPA) between the EU and Japan makes it easier than ever before for European companies to do business with Japan
- Food is key in Japanese culture with a 23-25% of the domestic expenditure on food
- Health & wellness food sales continue to experience strong growth driven by health concerns and an ageing population
Find out more on the Japanese health market by checking out this infographic.