Fi India is operated by a business or businesses owned by Informa PLC and all copyright resides with them. Informa PLC's registered office is 5 Howick Place, London SW1P 1WG. Registered in England and Wales. Number 8860726.
Questions & Answers
Will there be cloakroom facilities in the venue
No, there are no cloakrooms available.
Where can I find information about visa application?
What are the rules and regulations of the event?
- Individuals below 18 years of age are not allowed inside the exhibition hall.
- Students from relevant industries with valid institute ID will be allowed entry on the last day, starting at 2:00 pm.
- The organisers reserve the right to allow admission.
- The organisers reserve the right to check all attendees at all entrances for security reasons.
- Entrances badges must be worn at all times during your stay inside the exhibition hall.
- The badge is not valid for entry if it is torn or disfigured.
- Cameras, bottles, cans or tins are not allowed inside the exhibition hall.
- Food and beverages are not permitted to be taken inside the exhibition hall.
- Photography & Videography without prior written permission from the organisers is strictly prohibited.
- The organisers are not liable for any loss or theft of valuables and personal belongings.
- The consumption of banned substances is strictly prohibited inside the exhibition hall.
Is there an overview of all exhibitors of the event?
Is my entrance to the event free of charge?
How do I reserve a hotel for the exhibition?
How do I register for the event?
How do I get to the venue?
Do you have an overview of what is happening before & during the show?
Are there catering facilities at the venue?
Yes, there are catering facilities available at the venue