Why Fi India & Hi?
There are countless opportunities in India with a domestic food market of close to $USD 258 billion. This is projected to reach $USD 482 billion by 2020. Food processing is one of the largest sectors in India and is a high priority sector for the government. Legislative support and incentives will assist it to continue to develop sustainable growth over the coming years.
We have been part of Fi India for the past 10 years and the experience has always been good. In 2016, Fi India took place in New Delhi for the first time and the response has been great. I am very happy with the level of exposure we have received.”
Clifford Pinto | Head of Food GBO for IMEA Region
- The Indian F&B retail market is expected to reach $ 915 billion by 2020.
- Dairy, beverages, bread & cereals, snacks and health are the fastest growing segments.
- The market for soft & alcoholic drinks is growing with 14% CAGR.
- Food processing industry is one of the largest industries in India is expected to reach a value of $ 482 billion by 2020.
- The Indian government will create a Dairy Processing and Infrastructure Development Fund worth US$1.2bn. Additionally, 21 mega food parks are constructed across the country.
- The food processing sector in India received US$ 7.47 billion of Foreign Direct Investment (FDI) April 2000 - December 2016.
- The Confederation of Indian Industry estimates that the food processing sectors could attract up to $ 33 billion of investment over the next 10 years.
The perfect floor plan is waiting for you
Download the floor plan today to find the perfect stand space for your business at the most established food and beverage B2B event in the Indian subcontinent.
Fi India & Hi allows you to display your products to thousands of food professionals at once, and conduct business efficiently and effectively
- 74% exhibitors re-booked stand space for Fi India & Hi 2018 in Greater Noida
- 88% exhibitors are likely to recommend the show to industry peers
- 91% exhibitors found new buyers/business partners
- 89% exhibitors were satisfied with their objective of collecting market information
- 87% exhibitors were satisfied with their objective of brand building
Fi India & Hi has helped us to widen our horizon and taken us from a local player to a global player. I would like to see interactive tools like mobile app, business match making and technological seminars. Fi India & Hi is a very established and focussed exhibition which brings prospective buyers from across the globe. It’s a must attend event for all food professionals. See You There at Fi India & Hi 2018