Indonesia is one of the top 10 global markets for the health and wellness industry. Growth in the market is impressive, with health and wellness food retail sales expected to grow 11.8% annually, and nutraceuticals by 10%. Demand in Indonesia for products such as vitamins and dietary supplements for children, fortified and functional food and beverages, and healthy snacks with various health benefits, is especially high.
Exhibiting at Fi South East Asia gives you direct access to leading domestic and international contacts.
What's in it for you?
- Networking with 6,000+ attendees from both Hi, and co-located pharmaceutical event CPhI South East Asia, guaranteeing you exposure to the complete ASEAN health, wellness and pharmaceutical industries.
- Health and wellness food retail sales were valued at US$10 billion in 2013, with the market set to grow annually by over 11%.
- Growth in the vitamin and dietary supplements market predicted to reach 9% and is valued at US$1 billion.
- Meet face-to-face with decision makers seeking the best suppliers.
- Join over 200 leading exhibitors showcasing the latest innovations, and learn about the latest industry trends with Fi South East Asia's seminar schedule.