Hi Europe is operated by a business or businesses owned by Informa PLC and all copyright resides with them. Informa PLC's registered office is 5 Howick Place, London SW1P 1WG. Registered in England and Wales. Number 8860726.
Set up in 1983 at the initiative of French farmers in
order to assure long-term markets for French agricultural products, Avril is
the industrial and finance actor of the oilseeds and proteins sectors.
It is present in France and internationally in sectors as diverse as human foods, animal feeds and expertise, renewable energies and chemistry, and owns a portfolio of strong brands that are leaders in their markets: Diester®, Oleo100, Sanders, Lesieur, Puget, Costa d'Oro, Matines, Bunica, Taous, etc.
Through its subsidiaries, Avril group provides a full portfolio of ingredients for the food industry.
- Oleon: Food emulsifiers, Glycerine, Medium Chain Triglycerides (MCT), and Fatty Acids
- Avril Oil & Ingredient Solutions: a unique platform for purchase of vegetable oils sourced and produced within the Avril group (Saipol, Expur, Lesieur, Kerfoot)
- Ovoteam: the Egg in every shape and form designed for professionals
- Novastell & Lecico: Lecithins, Phospholipds, Essential ingredients & Speciality Oils
- Kerfoot: leading manufacturer and supplier of natural and organic oils for the food, personal care, pharmaceutical, animal care and industrial sectors
To fulfil its mission, Avril draws strength from its industrial activities organized around plant production and livestock sectors, and from its financial arm which operates through Sofiprotéol, its finance and development company.