The Start-up Innovation Challenge will give you the opportunity to pitch your idea to the whole host of F&B industry players that make up Fi Europe’s 1300+ exhibitors and 25,000+ visitors.
Only 10 start-ups will be invited to pitch at the event, so make sure you include as much supporting information with your application as possible to help us with the selection process.
in association with
in association with
The application process is now open
- To apply, simply complete the online form before 23 October 2017.
- To enter, you must be available to pitch in person on both Monday 27 November and Tuesday 28 November.
- The winners will receive their prize during the Fi Awards on the evening of Tuesday 28 November.
Why should you apply?
- Pitch your idea to a panel of expert judges representing a cross section of the F&B industry, including ingredients manufacturers, R&D specialists, investors and start-up incubators. You’ll also receive constructive feedback on your pitch. Pitch your idea live at Fi Europe – an event that attracts over 20,000 visitors!
- Display your product/innovation at the New Product Zone - one of the most visited attractions – throughout all days of the exhibition
- Benefit from pre-event exposure through our event marketing campaign
- Network with industry players and potential investors during the Fi Awards
- Have the chance to win one of two fantastic prizes!
Best Innovation Award
The winner of this prize will receive:
- A personalized support program to develop their activity. This includes technical expertise, material resource and an expert network of professionals in the sector, provided by Vaucluse Provence Attractivité.
- A bespoke lead generation campaign developed by UBM. Have the opportunity to reach a target audience within our database of 250,000+ industry contacts with unique content such as interviews, blog posts and video
- A stand at Hi Europe 2018 or FiE Europe 2019 for you to promote your products to thousands of engaged industry professionals with high purchasing power
Best Natural Ingredient Award
Sponsored by Naturex
The winner of this prize will receive six months access to offices in Naturex’s headquarters with privileged access to its advanced equipment, laboratories, the most advanced methods of analysis, a dedicated pilot for the scale -up of the project. All this is complemented by Naturex’s regulatory and marketing resources who are willing to assist the project leaders in all critical stages of development.
Both winners will also have the chance to appear on FiTV
Our live video channel broadcast across the whole exhibition. This will also be available on our YouTube channel after the event has finished for you to share in your own marketing campaigns.