is part of the Informa Markets Division of Informa PLC
This site is operated by a business or businesses owned by Informa PLC and all copyright resides with them. Informa PLC's registered office is 5 Howick Place, London SW1P 1WG. Registered in England and Wales. Number 8860726.
Secure your preferred stand at Fi Europe & Ni as early as possible by collecting Priority Allocation Points. The Fi Global Priority Allocation Points system determines how early in the rebooking process you’ll be contacted to select your stand for the show. Learn more about how you can benefit at our next show!
If I book a 48m2 space at Fi Europe & Ni 2020 and order a New Product Gallery sponsorship product, and I also book a stand at Fi North America 2019, how man points am I entitled to?
- You will receive 10 points* for rebooking, and an additional 4 points* for the 48m2 of space.
- 6 points* for Fi North America, and 4 points* for the New Product Gallery.
- Therefore, at Fi Europe & Ni 2020 you will receive 24 points*
The number of allocation points a company has determines their position on the Priority Points Allocation list, which therefore determines their time slot during the rebooking process onsite. The list is updated yearly using the Priority Points Allocation system. All exhibitors are entitled to request their number of points to date. Additional points will be available throughout the year via specific limited-time offers.
- The deadline to collect Priority Points for Fi Europe & Ni 2020 is 31 May 2020.
- The deadline to collect Priority Points for Fi Europe & Ni 2021 is 31 May 2021.
- The next cycle starts from 1 June 2020 to 31 May 2021.
- Your placement on the schedule is based on the total square metres booked at Fi Europe & Ni over a 10 year period (current year, plus one year in the future). Companies can book both 2020 and 2021 editions together and benefit from points for each.
- The more Allocation Points a company has, the more stand options are available. Dedicated Pavilion areas are excluded (e.g. New Exhibitor Pavilion, Country Pavilion)
You can gain points by:
- Rebooking stand space
- Booking sponsorship opportunities
- Booking an additional Fi Global show on top of your Fi Europe or Hi Europe attendance
You do not gain points if:
- You do not exhibit
- You are only exhibiting at another international show other than Fi Europe or Hi Europe
- You have cancelled your stand before the show trades
- You have not completed full payment for your show participation
- You have booked a non-European event via a local office outside of Europe
- Merges & Acquisitions – the merging companies keep the points of the company with the highest and can take over 25% of the points of the other merging companyThe allocation point system may be subject to change