YOUR ONE-STOP PURCHASING PLATFORM FOR THE CHINESE FOOD & BEVERAGE INDUSTRY
Food ingredients Asia-China co-located with ProPak China will bring together food ingredients as well as food processing and packaging solutions to serve the ever-growing food and beverage industry in China.
Want to meet the industry’s leading food and beverage professionals?
Secure your stand for Food ingredients Asia-China today!
In July 2018 Food ingredients Asia-China will join together with ProPak China to create a one-stop purchasing platform for the Chinese food & beverage industry. This combined event is the only event of this scale in China that brings together the entire industry value chain under one roof. Combined, the exhibitions will bring together food ingredients as well as food processing and packaging solutions to serve the ever-growing food and beverage industry in China. There will also be special dedicated zones onsite for dairy products, beverages, starch and other ingredients.
Now the shows will cover over 80,000 sqm across 6 halls in the SNIEC, Shanghai and is expected to attractover 35,000 professional visitors from China and abroad.
Grow your business in China
- The Chinese food market is expected to be valued at RMB11.35 trillion in 2018
- Given the huge demand from a population of 1.4 billion,coupled with increasing desires for quicker and safer food,China’s food industry will continue to grow in the future
- China is the largest beer producer globally
- The Chinese domestic soft drinks market is expected to reachover $102,880 million and the total volume will reach 94,808.4million litres by the end of 2017
- Sports and other energy drinks have huge potential in the Chinese market as the Chinese government plans to invest billions in sports in the coming years