Plan your trip to Fi Asia
Here you will find an overview of all you need to know pre-show to plan for your trip to Jakarta, including advice on visas, accommodation options and access to the expo.
Some exhibitors and visitors will need a visa to enter Indonesia. Visitors from most countries can obtain a Visa On Arrival (VOA) at Soekarno Hatta International Airport, Jakarta.
As VOAs mainly apply to tourist or social visits only, exhibitors are encouraged to apply for a business visit visa.
To apply for a business visa, you may need an invitation letter from the show organiser. Please contact the visa department at [email protected] to find out more.
Please check with your nearest Indonesian Embassy / Consulate General to apply for your business visa. Processing times may differ from one embassy to another, so do this in plenty of time before you travel.
Fi Asia has appointed a number of partner hotels near the venue that include a free daily shuttle service to and from the venue. A booking form will be available for download soon. In the meantime, please contact the hotels directly and quote "UBM" for special rates.
Swiss-Bellinn Kemayoran (1 km. from venue)
Contact: Ms. Mega Martika Kesuma or Mr. Indra
Phone: +62 21 2907 0266
Email: [email protected], [email protected], [email protected]
Extend your trip to Jakarta!
We highly recommend you take some time to explore the capital city of Indonesia. Rich in culture, art, architecture and history, the city also has a great nightlife and social scene.
What to do in Jakarta?
- National Monument – Enjoy the stunning view of Jakarta City from the top of the National Monument. The monument symbolises the fight for Independence of Indonesia.
- Fatahillah Square – Go to Fatahillah Square for a dose of cultural and historical experience. It takes you back to the colonial times with preserved architectures of European style.
- The Istiqlal Mosque – Take a tour around the Istiqlal Mosque, which is the largest mosque in Indonesia and also claimes to be the largest in Southeast Asia!
- Sunda Kelapa Harbour – Visit the old port of Sunda Kelapa which is full of magnificent traditional Indonesian sailing ships (pinisi).
- Senayan City – Experience one of the biggest shopping malls of Indonesia and enjoy the diversity of shops and the food court!