Why exhibit at Fi Vietnam?
Fi Vietnam is the essential meeting place for the entire local and international food and beverage ingredients industry. The show is your opportunity to promote your company and products to regional and global audiences of industry professionals in a highly effective and vibrant environment. As Fi Vietnam has grown, so has the country's food industry.
Consumer-oriented food products produced in Vietnam rely on imported food ingredients and additives. The number of total food & beverage launches tracked in Vietnam increased by 52% from 2008 to 2013. This rate is predicted to continue to increase consistently, creating ideal conditions for growth in your business.
What is in it for you?
- By 2017, Vietnamese retail sales in the packaged food market are expected to reach US$8.6 billion, a period growth rate of 28.5% or US$1.9 billion.*
- High growth products in the Vietnamese market include chilled, dried and frozen processed food, ice cream, meal replacement, ready meals, baby food and noodles.
- Vietnam's processed food industry is growing rapidly, with food ingredient imports growing 10% year on year.*
- More transparent regulations and several Free Trade Agreements mean the Vietnamese Government has successfully attracted foreign and local investors.
- Future growth will be driven by urbanisation, busier lifestyles and a young population leading towards increased consumption of convenience and processed foods.
* US Foreign Agricultural Service
Secure your early booking to exhibit alongside Kerry, Brenntag, Behn Meyer, BF Chem, Matrix and many others.
Fi Vietnam will guarantee you to:
- Meet the key high-level food industry professionals all in one place.
- Vietnamese buyers often do not travel abroad to source suppliers so Fi Vietnam gives you an ideal opportunity to meet them
- Get ahead of your competitors. Fi Vietnam offers a great chance both for SMEs and multinational companies as local markets are still developing
- Be part of a fast growing and successful event that saw a 22% growth in attendance in its third year in May 2016
- Educate your future clients and learn about market trends with an educational programme that includes seminars, conferences and an award ceremony
- Fi Vietnam is now on a biennial rotation ensuring that you’ll regularly connect with the main players in this niche and growing market