The MENA region relies heavily on imports to meet its growing consumption requirements. Due to the complex political situation in the region and trade sanctions between some western and Middle Eastern countries, Turkey also acts as a major trade and distribution point for the region.
Exhibiting will allow you to network with senior-level manufacturing executives who make the final purchasing decisions in this booming market. Meet your business needs and successfully differentiate your company in a competitive food ingredients industry by exhibiting at Turkey's leading food and beverage platform.
What's in it for you?
- Access 4900+ local and international industry professionals with huge purchasing power and an average annual budget of US$ 275,000.
- The local food and beverage market is forecast to grow at an annual rate of 1.6% up to 2017.
- Foreign direct investment has grown from about US$1billion to an average of US$13 billion in the past five years making Turkey increasingly competitive.
- 85% of the Turkish food market is dominated by distributors, accounted for by an estimated 200 companies, around 50 of which are international. Join leaders including Döhler, SelJel, AAK, Altinmarka, Brenntag, Omya & Halavet.
- 86% of exhibiting companies consider Fi Istanbul important to their business and describe the event as ‘the must attend event for local, regional and international food professionals'.
Find the facts and figures that made Fi Istanbul 2015 show the biggest to date.
Take a look at what Fi Istanbul 2015 was all about.
Contact the team
The Fi Istanbul team can help you with all your questions about exhibiting.