What is the limited age attending the event?
Only individuals over 18 years of age are allowed to attend the event
Is my entrance to the event free of charge?
How do I register for the event?
Will there be cloakroom facilities at the show?
No there are no cloakrooms available at the venue
Are there catering facilities at the venue?
Yes there are catering facilities available at the venue
What are the rules and regulations onsite?
Please find below all the rules and regulations onserved for Fi India
- Individuals below 18 years of age and infants in arms are strictly not allowed inside the exhibition hall.
- Students from relevant industries with valid institute ID will be granted entry on last day, 2:00 pm onwards.
- Rights of admission are reserved with the organisers.
- The organisers reserve the right to frisk the badge holder at the entrances and exhibition venue for security reasons.
- Your co-operation is solicited.
- This badge must be worn and displayed prominently at all times during your stay at the exhibition site.
- Cameras, bottles, cans or tins are not allowed inside the exhibition venue.
- Food and beverages are not permitted to be taken inside the exhibition hall.
- Photography & Videography without prior written permission from the organisers is strictly prohibited.
- The organisers are not liable for any loss or theft of valuables and personal belongings.
- The consumption of banned substances is strictly prohibited in the exhibition venue.
- The badge is not valid for entry if it is torn or disfigured.
- The event is subject to force majeure conditions.
Is there an overview of all exhibitors of the event?
Do you have an overview of what is happening before & during the show?
Travel & Stay
Where can I find information about visa application?
Is there an easy way to navigate to the venue?
How do I reserve a hotel for the exhibition?