Why Fi India & Hi?
Fi India & Hi is the only dedicated event for food & beverage ingredients in India. As an exhibitor at Fi India & Hi, you present your products to professionals in the Indian food & beverage industry.
This will certainly bring you new business opportunities.
“Our Experience was really great! in fact, we got a lot of networking opportunities and we met many potential clients. Fi India has improved drastically since the last editions.”
Konark Herbals and Healthcare
Aditi Gupta | Director
- The Indian F&B retail market is expected to reach $ 915 billion by 2020.
- Dairy, beverages, bread & cereals, snacks and health are the fastest growing segments.
- The market for soft & alcoholic drinks is growing with 14% CAGR.
- Food processing industry is one of the largest industries in India is expected to reach a value of $ 482 billion by 2020.
- The Indian government will create a Dairy Processing and Infrastructure Development Fund worth US$1.2bn. Additionally, 21 mega food parks are constructed across the country.
- The food processing sector in India received US$ 7.47 billion of Foreign Direct Investment (FDI) April 2000 - December 2016.
- The Confederation of Indian Industry estimates that the food processing sectors could attract up to $ 33 billion of investment over the next 10 years.
“We have been part of Fi India for the past 10 years and the experience has always been good. In 2016, Fi India took place in New Delhi for the first time and the response has been great. I am very happy with the level of exposure we have received.”