Plan your trip to Jakarta
Here you can find everything that you need to know about planning your trip to Hi South East Asia.
Some exhibitors and visitors will need a visa to enter Indonesia. Visitors from most countries can obtain a Visa On Arrival at the Soekarno Hatta International Airport, Jakarta. Please note that VOAs are applicable for tourism or social visits only.
Exhibitors are encouraged to apply for a business visa instead. For this process, you may need an invitation letter from the organiser. Please contact the Hi SEA visa department here to find out more.
It is advised that you contact your nearest Indonesian Embassy / Consulate General as soon as possible, and they will deal with your application. The requirements and length of processing times will differ so planning ahead of time will make your experience smoother.
Hi SEA has appointed a number of partner hotels near the venue, which include a free shuttle service daily to the venue. Please contact the hotels directly for special rates quoting "UBM".
Extend your trip to Jakarta!
We highly recommend you take some time to explore the capital city of Indonesia. Rich in culture, art, architecture and history, the city also has a great nightlife and social scene.
What to do in Jakarta?
- National Monument – Enjoy the stunning view of Jakarta City from the top of the National Monument. The monument symbolises the fight for Independence of Indonesia.
- Fatahillah Square – Go to Fatahillah Square for a dose of cultural and historical experience. It takes you back to the colonial times with preserved architectures of European style.
- The Istiqlal Mosque – Take a tour around the Istiqlal Mosque, which is the largest mosque in Indonesia and also claimes to be the largest in Southeast Asia!
- Sunda Kelapa Harbour – Visit the old port of Sunda Kelapa which is full of magnificent traditional Indonesian sailing ships (pinisi).
- Senayan City – Experience one of the biggest shopping malls of Indonesia and enjoy the diversity of shops and the food court!