Why exhibit at Fi Europe & Ni?
Fi Europe & Ni promises to offer your business a proven route to market, with a truly global audience. Help meet your business needs and successfully differentiate your company in a competitive food ingredients industry, at the world's leading food and beverage platform.
Download the Fi Europe sales brochure to find out more about the show!
Contact the team
The Fi Europe team can assist you with any questions about exhibiting you may have.
Book your Stand
Get in touch with one of the team to book your stand at Fi Europe in Frankfurt.
Meet the world's leading F&B manufacturers
Held every other year in a major European city, Fi Europe brings together the world’s leading food and beverage suppliers, to showcase the most diverse range of new and innovative ingredients and services.
Launched in 1986, Fi Europe has attracted over 500,000 people to date, with billions of Euros of business generated as a result. No wonder it’s been categorised as one of the top 10 most important events for the food and beverage industry with 96% of exhibitors considering Fi Europe “extremely important” for their business.
Proven route to market
Fi Europe & Ni offers your business a proven route to market, with a truly global audience. At the world’s leading food and beverage platform, you have the opportunity to meet your business needs and successfully differentiate your company in a competitive food ingredients industry.
Promote your brand in the world’s leading global food ingredients show!
Fi Europe ensures your company will:
- Be one of over 1,800 exhibitors and have the chance to do business with 26,000 industry professionals in three days, in 1 single location
- Market your company and get industry insights and unique product offerings before and during the show and help drive qualified visitors to your stand
- Meet with current clients saving months of travel
- Meet with new buyers and industry professionals
- Promote new products
- Gain visibility and brand awareness
- Achieve proven return on investment and return on objectives
Take a look at Fi Europe's visitor sample
- Marketing Director, DANONE
- Category Buyer, CAMPBELL
- General Manager, UILKER
- Product Technologist, HEINZ
- Director International Sales, KRAFT FOODS
- R&D Product Development Technician, MARS
- Purchasing Director, HARIBO
- Marketing Director, ZEBRA FOODS & CO
- Purchasing Director, AGRANA
- Health & Nutrition Manager, PANRICO
- Purchasing Manager, PEPSICO
- Senior Manager, DANONE RESEARCH
- Purchasing Manager, DR. OETKER
- European Lead Buyer, NESTLE
- Director R&D, PEPSICO
- Business Manager, AKZO NOBEL