Japan's ONLY exhibition for Food Safety and Quality Control
Awareness of food safety is at an all-time high in Japan following a spate of high-profile incidents that have shaken consumer confidence in the quality and safety of the food they are being offered by manufacturers. Partly as a result of this, but also because of tightened regulations and the need to develop and take to market ever-more innovative products, investment in all areas of production quality control, testing and monitoring equipment and services by Japanese food manufacturers is increasing.
The S-tec (Safety Technology) Japan exhibition is the only event in Japan that focuses on this highly specialised segment and provides the best opportunity to meet production and R&D professionals from food manufacturing companies.
Exhibitor Presentations are programs where exhibitors present papers introducing new products, the results of research and the announcement of new business developments. A total of 330 presentations will be given by exhibitors during S-tec Japan.
In addition to the “Exhibitor Presentations” programme, there is a “Special Conference” that features high-profile speakers presenting papers on the latest developments in ingredients technology, marketing trends and advances in food safety and quality control. There will be about 30 conference sessions during S-tec Japan.
Gain instant access to the rapidly growing market in Japan for quality control and product safety in the food manufacturing industry.
- Establish profitable connections
- Meet the right prospects
- Maintain relationship with your existing clients
- Launch your newest products
- Learn about new developments
- Be part of the ONLY exhibition in Japan for food safety and quality control
- Analysis/ Measurement & Physical and Chemical Equipment
- Safety Test Instruments for Food
- Safety/ Sanitation-Related Service
- Sanitation-Related Materials
- IT Solution
- Production/ Process
- Environmental Measure/ Materials
- Publication/ Consulting
- Food Manufacturer
- Health and Nutritional Foods Manufacturer
- Food Additives Manufacturer
- Trading/ Wholesale Companies
- Retailers/ Distributers
- Contract Testing/ Laboratories
- Education Institutions
- Consultant/ Certification Bodies
- Governments/ Organisations/ Associations