Why exhibit at Hi China?
Hi China is the must attend event for anyone looking to grow their business in China. Since its launch in 2003, the show has continuously developed and played a significant role within the growing food, beverage and health sectors in China and beyond. Ever-increasing international visitor numbers, together with the many educational opportunities at the show, have contributed to its success as a leading international trade platform in Asia.
What's in it for you?
- Access over 65,000 local and international industry professionals
- Meet face-to-face with your customers in one location and avoid time-consuming individual client meetings
- Over 450 leading suppliers of food, health and natural ingredients present including GNT,Naturex Ingredia, Kerr France, Gelita and many more
- Grow your business in the world’s most populous country
The Facts and Figures
- Vitamin & Dietary Supplements generated RMB83.7 billion in retail sales in 2013, accounting for 59.3% of the whole industry
- The value of vitamins, dietary supplements, food and drug additives in China reached an estimated 81 billion USD in 2015
- Chinese consumers are spending more on healthier options in the form of better-for-you snacking foods, clean-label beverages and foods made with organic ingredients. Chinese expenditure on health products has grown at an annual rate of 15-30% over the last 20 years. Therefore local food, beverage and health supplement manufacturers are actively seeking a new range of ingredients to develop innovative products to meet this market growth.
Don’t miss out on booking a great stand location!
Contact us today so we can discuss what this show can do for you
- Meet with thousands of high-level buyers looking for food, health and pharmaceutical ingredients as well as finished products and supplements across 18 exhibition halls
- Showcase your offer alongside hundreds of exhibitors including leading global brands such as Naturex, Ingredia, GNT and others
- PLUS! Hi China will help you expand your business across China. Don’t miss the chance to find new buyers, nurture existing client relations, monitor your competitors and see first hand the local hot trends